In the first installment of VALD Health’s Force plates educational series, we look at the basics of using force plates. We wanted to provide a free resource for health professionals who are looking to begin their force plates journey, and who better than Phil Grahm-Smith, Co-Founder of ForceDecks to help guide you through some tips.
Learn the basics of using force plates
In this webinar, Phil Graham-Smith (Co-Founder of ForceDecks, and Head of Biomechanics and Innovation at Aspire Academy), walks us through:
• Basic principles of measuring with force plates
• Using force plates with general population clients
• Important considerations for setting up and testing with force plates
• Common mistakes with new force plates users
• Common phases and metrics